A personal pet peeve of mine are people who dress like they are going to the clubs, when in actuality they are catching a flight. I am a passionate believer in comfort, and just because you are wearing something you can relax in does not mean you cannot be stylish as well! This weekend I flew into Los Angeles wearing a lace blouse from Urban Outfitters, polka dot velvet pants from Free People, Isabel Marant sneaker wedges, fuzzy stripe hat from Free People, leather shearling jacket by Andrew Marc, Cat eye glasses by Ray-Ban and my Mother's dependable vintage Louis Vuitton luggage.
Cusp by Neiman Marcus is a great place to find anything from day to night wear. These pieces are great for comfortable traveling, movie watching, running errands and simply hanging out. What's your ideal comfy/stylish combo look?
1. Rachel Zoe Lara tipped shirt $275
2. Pour la Victoire Morandi Croc-embossed Satchel $425
3. Michael Stars Patterned Hat $32
4. Splendid Polka-dot Skinny Jeans $158
5. Diane von Furstenberg Floral-burst Silk Scarf $185
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Multi-buckle Biker Boot $595